Re: [Shop-talk] shop sewer/septic tank prob

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, John Niolon
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shop sewer/septic tank prob
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 7:48:18 -0400
Another item that will (help) clog your main drain is feminine products--they
get hung up very easily if you have any roots at all. Don't ask how I found
this out last winter. I gave my three females an ear full and warned all kinds
of evil and bad repercussions if I found out they were continuing to flush that
stuff.

It was an expensive lesson.

Tim

---- John Niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com> wrote:

got a nice weekend problem... septic tank seems to be ready to spew !!  drains
running very slow... lots of gurgline in commodes and shower drains but no
back up yet...

sound like a clean up I'm thinking but truck can't get here till Monday
afternoon... anything I can do in the interim to prevent a disaster ??

thankis
john

I've learned in life that my primary goal
 is to serve as a bad example