Re: [Shop-talk] Organizing garage

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Organizing garage
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for all the suggestions. I got the message loud and clear  - keep it off
the floor!
To address some of your comments:
I have some shelves that the previous homeowner built but I plan on replacing
them with something more suitable. I also have some pegboard on the walls but I
need to add more. There is also space above the rafters for storage. I'd love
to have a higher ceiling so I could have a lift that would allow the storage of
an additional car or free up floor space. I have all kinds of ideas but don't
have the funds to rebuild the garage now.
Thanks for all your comments and suggestions.
Jorge

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums