Re: [Shop-talk] test

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] test
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:29:10 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> For some reason AT&T was blocking Team.Net.  I have no idea why, what
> started it, and you folks don't pay me enough to waste a day on the
> phone sifting through an endless stream of clueless "tech support"
> drones to find out why.

    I would bet that someone with 'shop-talk@autox' in their address book
got a virus, and unknowingly started sending out spam with faked headers
showing shop-talk as the sender.  This happens on a mailing list I run
frequently, and there's not anything you can do to prevent it, as far as I
know.

--
  David Hillman

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums