Re: [Shop-talk] Combo garage door?

To: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Combo garage door?
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:57:50 -0400
On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I seem to remember once seeing a combination garage door, which
> had a regular side-hinged door (for people) embedded within a
> sectional vertical-opening garage door. B The regular door was clearly
> made of bits of several of the main sections, and bad things must surely
> have happened if you tried to raise the main door while the inner door was
open.

> Does such a thing really exist, or is this just a warped memory from long
ago?

They do.  the ones I quickly find in a google are from
http://www.walkthrugaragedoors.com/
They seem to claim to have invented the idea in 1997, but since I
first saw one before that, they couldn't have.  I know not if there
are other people making them, nor nothing about the product.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums