Re: [Shop-talk] technical auto information that's not in the

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] technical auto information that's not in the
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:16:27 -0400
On 6/10/2010 1:39 PM, john niolon wrote:
> I'm trying to find some front suspension bushings for aftermarket control arms
> for a aftermarket front cross member that has been added to the truck...  I
> know what I want but need to order it by size..i.e.  o.d. of bushing sleeve,

Don't understand why anyone is into old cars.  Err, well, my sentimental
Nissan is 20 years old now.  Oh, crap;  I'm gonna be 44 in a couple
months.  Oops, back on topic...

Have ya' checked Energy Suspension?  They have a catalog of "universal
fit" bushings by size:
http://www.energysuspension.com/universal-products/link-flange-type-bushings-universal-mounts-isolators.html

-Wayne

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums