Re: [Shop-talk] Eastwood MIG Welders

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Eastwood MIG Welders
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:44:57 -0700
I haven't received an Eastwood catalog for a while, but my impression of
a lot of their stuff is that it's overpriced and often available for
less from other vendors (although they do seem to have a lot of cool
stuff I have never seen elsewhere, too).  My suggestion would be to go
to your local industrial welding outlet and get a Miller, Lincoln or
Hobart (depending on what color you like), and with that you'll also get
access to the service and advice from the people that work there, which
I doubt you'll be able to get from Eastwood.  You will probably also
have an easier time getting parts from a name brand vendor, too.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums