Re: [Shop-talk] Fan Shroud

To: <nogera2@att.net>, "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fan Shroud
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 13:02:39 -0400
How about ditching the engine run fan and using an electric? Sounds like you
have room for a puller fan. If a pusher fan is more efficient then explore
that possibility.

If you prefer to stick with the engine fan can you make the shroud two
piece? Make the upper half easily removable.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell