[Shop-talk] Stab in the dark here

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Stab in the dark here
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:05:46 +0430
OK, this isn't shop related, but it could become shop related.  (See below
how)

With the massive brain trust here, I'm sure someone has this answer.

I'm trying to configure a Polycom QDX 6000 system up here in Afghanistan.
I have all the settings right as far as I can tell.  I can connect to
other units, but when I do, I get a blank screen and no audio.

The Web   Service runs properly and I can make and hang up calls with it.
But it doesn't recognize my camera feed (or the remote feed) either.

The system's camera works fine from the unit and broadcasts on the local
monitor.

Any help would be appreciated.  (Of course, Polycom doesn't have any free
online support.  But they are happy to charge a ton of money to answer a
question.)

How this may be shop related?  I may but one of these units for my
garage!!  It could be a great way to explain to other people the
"problems" or "parts" that are broken in the shop.  8>)

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums