Re: [Shop-talk] Harbour freight air line

To: Shop at Just Brits <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Harbour freight air line
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 23:54:05 -0400
On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Shop at " Just Brits "
<shop@justbrits.com>wrote:

> << but HF does sell Goodyear air hoses (more expensive, of
> course). >>
>
> Goodyear's "rejects" most likely -:)-:) !!

They're not marked as such.  They've got the same markings as the stuff I've
gotten elsewhere (for less money, it happens.  Not everything at HF is a
good price.).  Their performance has been the same as the stuff I've gotten
elsewhere.

> As I inferred to Tim in a PM, I would NOT purchase

No, you implied.  And you probably didn't even do that.  There's just a bald
statement here.