Re: [Shop-talk] string trimmer engine won't run

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] string trimmer engine won't run
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:40:36 -0500
Brian,

Here are a few things to check:
 Fuel filter. Don't rely on blowing through it, pour fuel through it, it
should run right through.
If there is a problem with the shaft you should feel resistance to
turning the cutting head by hand. There is a centrifugal clutch between
it an the engine.
Try another (new container of fuel/oil, just in case something is wrong
with what you have.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Brian Kemp, On 3/24/2010 11:21 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums