Re: [Shop-talk] Inductive timing light

To: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Inductive timing light
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:55:47 -0700
Maybe worth a shot:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=40963

I haven't used one of these.  It looks like the case is plastic, which
is good for a positive ground car since the metal ones usually are
grounded; i.e. the case is negative which causes shorts if you touch
chassis metal.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums