Re: [Shop-talk] Adjusting exhaust

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Adjusting exhaust
From: "shochschild@att.net" <shochschild@att.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:51:36 -0500
I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this, but enough heat to make it
bendable might discolor the stainless, or even worse, 'sugar' it, which
is a term I have heard to describe what happens when the nickel is
melted off, leaving the stainless less so.  This would matter to me if I
was putting a car as old as I am back on the road...

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums