Re: [Shop-talk] Lever-operated caster/wheel?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Lever-operated caster/wheel?
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:48:28 -0800
Jim,
I know just what you are talking about; I have the same pedal mechanism
under my Grizzly thickness planer and it's a pretty standard item under
a lot of imported stationary tools.  I have never seen this caster/pedal
assembly sold in a catalog, but you CAN get it from Grizzly as a
replacement part, "pedal assembly", Item # 549A, P/N P0453Z549A as shown
here:
> http://www.grizzly.com/products/G0453Z/parts/4
for $45 each.

I have a (home made hydraulic) motorcycle lift table and I know EXACTLY
what you mean about not moving around....

Dave