Re: [Shop-talk] Can someone identify this tool?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Can someone identify this tool?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 18:09:26 +0430
It's a spring compressor of sort. What does the other side of the fingers
look like?

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
02/03/2010 17:58

Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Can someone identify this tool?

My dad was a diesel mechanic and now I have quite a few tools I can't
identify. One is this Mac CF-48  that looks like the business end was
replaced
with different jaws at some point, judging by the weld quality.

http://www.groupwbench.org/Tools/tool_4.JPG

Anyone recognize it? We've been having a fun game of "name that tool" on
another this but this one has us stumped.