Re: [Shop-talk] more plumbing

To: Matt <mbarre@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] more plumbing
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:28:22 -0600
Matt,

Get several bids and check their history with previous customers and
possibly local BBB before you select a company. They might also be
listed on Angie's list. Depending on whether or not there is any
blocking in the walls it might be a fairly easy job. If you have any
fixtures below a window it will be harder to do that from the top unless
there are cabinets or such beside the fixture (like a kitchen sink) that
will allow the pipes to get to their destination easily. Exterior walls
are always a PITA, especially when the roof sits directly on top of the
walls. These might require cutting drywall out and repairing it later.

Good luck,

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Matt, On 1/21/2010 3:11 AM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001