Re: [Shop-talk] can I safely heat up a black iron clean out?

To: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] can I safely heat up a black iron clean out?
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 02:58:46 +0000 (UTC)
It's time to call someone with a sewer camera to give your system a look.
Yellow pages should have a section for "Sewer Inspection".  Be sure they shoot
in color, have a method for recording distances (either electronic onscreen or
they talk into a microphone reading marks off the cable), and leave you a video
disk.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L
1979 Caterham 7
1994 Miata C-package