Re: [Shop-talk] MP3 players

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] MP3 players
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:15:23 -0800 (PST)
CompUSA/Tiger Direct usually has the mp3 players cheap.
Get on their mailing list and they will show up often enough
below $15.

I partially setup a surround system for my grandmother last night.
The system had an iPod dock. Borrowed mom's iPod to
test and while playing around (without reading the instructions
of course) I discovered that the remote can change channels or
operate the iPod. Pretty intriguing I think, but I too refuse to load
iTunes on my pc and refuse to get stuck in their way of doing
things.

Regards,
Brian
battmain@yahoo.com