[Shop-talk] imported mexican "art" junk

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] imported mexican "art" junk
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:45:41 -0600
tool/shop content... if I don't find these I'm gonna have to build them and
I ain't got time before Christmas !!!

My wife found some plant holders shaped like angels..about 2' tall. Outline
of an angel with wings with wire ring in front for holding a flower pot.
They're made like that cheap imported Mexican "art" of bent up 1/4" rod
stock...they were at someone's house and there was no one around who knew
where they got them...  I've googled every term/word/phrase I can imagine
and can't seem to find any supplier...

anyone got a clue. ???  even if they don't show the angel... they might have
them...

tia
john