Re: [Shop-talk] conductive rubber

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] conductive rubber
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:14:58 -0500
I guess I should update my question here as well.  I bought the conductive
paint that was recommended here.  I got it from that wacky scienfic company
(I can't remember the name now.)  It worked perfectly, and I still have
enough for a bunch more repairs.

Thanks again to everyone on this list.  I can always count on your guys for
the tough anwers.

Moose
Waldo Emerson