[Shop-talk] Follow up on non-metal belt buckle.

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Follow up on non-metal belt buckle.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:49:44 -0500
Just a quick follow up on my original question on non-metalic belt buckles.

I didn't get a chance to make a new belt yet (I'm still planning on it)
but I just past through the metal detector at Newark International Airport
simply by turning my buckle sideways.  I forgot who mentioned that, but I
couldn't believe it worked.

I'll try it a few more times.  Note, this buckle has set off the detectors
in the past.

Thanks to whoever it was that suggested that!

Moose
bBe as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.b Ralph
Waldo Emerson