Re: [Shop-talk] I ’m jealous!

To: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I ’m jealous!
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:24:02 -0400
I'm not finding that number on the craftsman website.  It does show
up, however if I search from the sears.com website.  Very
strange.  Anyway, the description says it is granite, not marble, and
it does have a riving knife:

"Granite table and extensions provide smooth flat surface for
accurate cuts 40 in. Wx27 in.D. Riving Knife with quick connect
locking pin and knob for quick removal. 37-3/8 in. Steel rip fence
with HPE side panels for accurate cutting. 30 in. Cut Capacity to the
right and 13in. Cut capacity to the left."