[Shop-talk] Selling my old Birkin

To: "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Selling my old Birkin
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:32:32 -0500
Not directly shop related - But it sure looks good in one!  Beside I know
there are a lot of petrol heads here:

In prepping to get the new full blown racing Birkin in - I am selling my
older one - If interested please look at Dick Brinks website
"http://www.texasmotorworks7.com";  it is the yellow one listed as 1967
Birkin - it is set up as an original lotus 7 - including the crazy emergency
brake in the passenger foot well.  Lots of good pics on the site - I am
negotiable on the price listed.

Thanks

Ron Schmittou
Ron_S@agps.us