Re: [Shop-talk] Ladybugs (shop related)

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ladybugs (shop related)
From: "Nolan" <opposumking@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:19:45 -0400
Once they are in, it's too late.  Doubly so because they leave pheromone
tracers and will return next year.

Exclusion is key.  But in most homes, that's all but impossible.  They are
small, and just crawl in through the gaps under the siding, under the
shingles, etc.

Various pyrethrins sprayed on the outside walls can work.  You need quick
acting ones, as they land and go in.  They don't spend a whole lot of time
crawling around.