Re: [Shop-talk] Brake squeal

To: 'Shop Talk' <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake squeal
From: crothfuss@coastalnet.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:04:41 -0400 (EDT)
Mark,

   I use two 80 grit adhesive sanding discs stuck together.  The back one keeps
them in place on the bench while you sand the face of the pad.  You'll see it
get dull in the places where you've sanded pretty quick.  You want to be sure
your base surface is flat when you do this.  It doesn't take much off, but it
can make a world of difference.

Chuck