[Shop-talk] source of "S" type battery connectors?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] source of "S" type battery connectors?
From: Obaa <obaa996@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to standardize the connectors across all my different battery
tenders/chargers, extension cables, etc.  The latest two that I bought have
connectors that I believe are the "S" type battery connectors that they use on
kids battery powered ride-on toys; I'd like to standarize on these since they
seem to be the current standard.
Is there an alternate name for these things?  I tried looking at digi-key,
which did not turn up anything, and a simple google just finds batteries for
sale.

Thanks,
Mike