Re: [Shop-talk] Shop-talk Digest, Vol 3, Issue 181

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shop-talk Digest, Vol 3, Issue 181
From: Obaa <obaa996@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:15:21 -0700 (PDT)
I have no idea how well this works, but I've been tempted to get one myself
for tracing some speaker wires buried in the walls.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94181
They have an alternative one which plugs into outlets.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96934