Re: [Shop-talk] 110 vac winch

To: "Steven Trovato" <strovato@optonline.net>, "Shop Talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 110 vac winch
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 08:13:12 -0500
I was WRONG about HF calling them all winches.  Just went through a current
HF catalog and sure enough they have hoists and winches.  The hoists
obviously look like they're intended to be mounted to lift, while the
winches look like winches.  Also, they now don't have the warning they used
to include about pulling vs lifting.

Sorry for the misinformation I put out, and thanks, Steven, for teaching me
about that !!

Karl