Re: [Shop-talk] Dewalt 18 V Batteries

To: Skip Albright <salbrigh@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dewalt 18 V Batteries
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:15:17 -0400
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Skip Albright<salbrigh@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> I'll add a + for Primecell. I sent them an 18v battery. It came back better
> and seems to be holding up well.

Primecell still have their entirely misleading page about Li-Ion cells
up.  (It claims, falsely, that the packs can't be rebuilt; that the
cells required to do so aren't available to them; and that if you look
at them cross-eyed they won't work.)  What they had to say might have
been true five or six years ago, but it isn't now.  It requires a bit
more knowledge than knowing which end of the soldering iron is hot, so
it might beyond their capabilities, but it's not impossible.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com