Re: [Shop-talk] Mailbox to end all mailboxes (link to pics)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mailbox to end all mailboxes (link to pics)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:27:08 -0400
Here is a link to a picture of the mailbox.  (I own three properties in a
row, so I put all the mailboxes on the same post.)

<http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/22b5c06ba09ffa82852575e3007afba3?OpenDocument>

To the left of the mailboxes, you can see the two concrete pads that I'll
mount the Buoys to.

BTW, how long should you wait to drill holes in new concrete and use
spreading anchors in it?

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.