[Shop-talk] Cell-phone coverage in USA and Canada for charity tour?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Cell-phone coverage in USA and Canada for charity tour?
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:44:17 +0000 (UTC)
This is a bit OT for shop-talk, but I can't think of a better group of folks to
give input on this subject.  Please respond directly to
standardtriumph@btinternet.com

(BTW, I have Sprint and my wife has a T-Moble and we will be keeping to the
western USA on this trip.)

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier