[Shop-talk] Wood filler for stripped out screw hole

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Wood filler for stripped out screw hole
From: "Doug Armstrong" <darmstrong@nexicom.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:39:54 -0400
I purchased a neat little tapered bore at Lee Valley Tools here in Canada
called the Plugger.  They also sell to the US through the internet.  It is
similar to a countersink, but with the same taper as that created with a
pencil sharpener.  I found an old multi-diameter pencil sharpener at a yard
sale & keep a couple different diameters of wood dowels for this purpose.

They also suggest using it for making wood grafts on trees.

The link is:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&p=32280&cat=1,180,42240,53317

Doug Armstrong