Re: [Shop-talk] Vehicle dollies

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Vehicle dollies
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:54:43 -0400
Have you considered replacing the casters?  This place:

    http://www.tireskate.com/castersforchinese.php

sells replacement casters for "people who made the mistake of buying
the China special".  They're not cheap, but then again, cheap casters
is what got you in this predicament in the first place.  Of course,
there are other sources for casters, including surplus, etc.  Just
depends how much research and searching you wish to invest in
this.  BTW, they also sell the whole dolly, if you'd rather go that
way.  I have no personal experience with their stuff.  Also, Gojak is
the acknowledged high end in this area, of course at a high end price.

-Steve