Re: [Shop-talk] tube fluorescent wattage

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] tube fluorescent wattage
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:21:11 -0500
Doug,

Did you get their software also or is catci doing all the work for you?

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA

'63 TR3B TCF587L

That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

See it moves!

> Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 05:32:12 -0700
> From: doug@dougbraun.com
> To: peterwmurray@gmail.com
> CC: shop-talk@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] tube fluorescent wattage
>
> I recently got my TED unit upgraded with the USB computer interface. Here is
a Web page that shows graphs of the power consumption it reports:

http://dougbert.is-a-geek.com:8080/cacti/graph_view.php?action=tree&tree_id=1
&leaf_id=21