Re: [Shop-talk] [BULK]Re: What to do with oily rags?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] [BULK]Re: What to do with oily rags?
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 00:58:54 +0000 (UTC)
re: 'The waste water is going to get scrubbed at the local plant if it ever
makes
it that far without clogging up your sewer line first.'

In the SF Bay Area, the street drains flow directly to the Bay. Fortunately,
all my toxic waste ends up in my neighbor's flower bed ;)

bs (not a tree hugger, but don't like to mess up the environment either)