Re: [Shop-talk] re aligning dish network dish

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] re aligning dish network dish
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 07:40:26 +0300
I would call them back and tell them to come to the house and remove the
equipment, Direct TV will come install their stuff for free.  (provided
you dishnetwork.  If not, say dishnetwork will install for free.)

Or tell them that you are using this issue to get cable tv.

They will quickly change their tune if they think you are dropping their
service.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.