Re: [Shop-talk] 3d drawing package needed

To: battmain@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 3d drawing package needed
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:49:43 -0600
I haven't tried them in several years, but I couldn't find a combination
of machines that they had that would produce the parts I needed. It was
really strange, you could drill and route, but not punch in a part (1/8"
aluminum). I tried for about a day to get a combination of machines that
would produce the part, but gave up. Haven't looked at it since.

Having said that, I can't remember what the shop drawings it produced
looked like, but if it produces dimensioned drawings, and that is all
you need, the price is right!

Peace.
Pat

Thusly spake Battmain, On 1/13/2009 6:46 PM:

--
---
Pat Horne                              512.797.7501