Re: [Shop-talk] Small So. Cal houses - was Re: RotoZip router / saws

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Small So. Cal houses - was Re: RotoZip router / saws
From: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:31:54 -0500
Brian Kemp wrote:
> Randall - (some humor intended) Remember that there a number of people
> on this list with shops bigger than the typical houses in Southern
> California where the real estate ads list lot size in SqFt if mentioned
> at all.

   Heheh I always did get the feeling this list was pretty rural in
demographics.

   My last house was a freak house to have a big four car garage in the
city (Ottawa) but my new property only has a single.

   I will be building a garage for the new house but it has to be built
underground. No room for anything but the single now!