Re: [Shop-talk] kid playsets

To: <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>, shop-talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] kid playsets
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:08:57 -0600
The gators reduce the need for the play equipment.Rich White St. Joseph, IL
USA '63 TR3B TCF587L That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car! See it moves!>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 07:57:33 -0800> From: stuart.a.galt@boeing.com> To:
shop-talk@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] kid playsets> > >
-----Original Message-----> > From: Wayne [mailto:wmc_st@xxiii.com]> > >
Really... I think I heard federal safety guidelines for> > today's
over-protected kids call for like 12 or 18 inch "pit"> > of mulch under
equipment. Which seems like what I've seen at> > current public installations.
Seems like without some good> > drainage plan, it could turn into a nasty
swap-like pit.> > Keeping with the theme... The swamp environment makes it
easier> to keep the aligators.> > :)> > Stuart.>