Re: [Shop-talk] Bare shelves at Harbor Freight

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Bare shelves at Harbor Freight
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:08:53 -0600
Thanks.  That is good to know as I just bought a pair of their heavy duty
engine lifts and wanted to be sure I had the full 30 days to return them.  I
am thinking about building a rotisserie for my Alpine, but really wasn't ready
to pull the trigger.  However, they were on sale for $100 (from $120) and I
had the 20% coupon they seem to be sending out every day lately, so I figured
I wouldn't find a better price.  $160 plus a bit for scrap steel would be a
great price for a rotisserie.

Jim