Re: [Shop-talk] Need source for fine thread metric bolt

To: "'shop-talk list'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Need source for fine thread metric bolt
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:15:31 -0800
> I am in need of one M10x1.25x40 grade 8.8 bolt.

M10x1.25 is an unusual size.  A really good hardware store might sell them
in qty 1 (I'd try Lovelady Hardware in Torrance, CA; their bolt collection
is huge); but since you've already tried that, I suspect you're going to
have to buy a box of them.

MMC will sell you a box of 25 at a reasonable price ($10.50), and they have
no minimum order or packing fee.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/114/3099

But you'd probably have to pay extra to have it by Saturday; since they are
already closed tonight.

Randall