Re: [Shop-talk] HDTV antenna

To: <Pat@HorneSystemstx.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] HDTV antenna
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:50:18 GMT
There is only one or two channels that we get any decent reception on right
now with rabbit ears.B  Thats one reason I was thinking of an antenna in the
attic (although I don't really care to run the wire down to the living room).
IB had been wondering ifB hd "specific" antennas were sales gimmic, sounds
like it.
Thanks,
Brad