Re: [Shop-talk] Still building, even in the desert

To: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Still building, even in the desert
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:01:00 +0300
What base did he go to?  if he comes to Bucca, I'll make sure he gets the
VIP treatment!

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.

Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
12/01/2008 04:50 AM

eric@megageek.com
cc
shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Still building, even in the desert

Hi, Eric.

I finally took a moment to visit your blog space.  Keep up the good work.
You
are all in our thoughts.

(BTW, my nephew just shipped to Iraq with the USMC.  Keep the US's best
feet
forward for us!)

Donald.