Re: [Shop-talk] need name for odd device found in shop

To: Skip Albright <salbrigh@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] need name for odd device found in shop
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:38:47 -0600
I don't remember what it is called, but it is used to demonstrate
magnetic coupling. An AC voltage is placed across one of the coils (I
think the terminals on the base) and an AC volt meter is placed across
the terminals on the top. As the core (rod in the center) is withdrawn
the voltage reading will decrease.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Skip Albright:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems (512) 797-7501
5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644-4443