Re: [Shop-talk] Vets! Thanks

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Vets! Thanks
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:14:52 +0300
John,

Thanks for the kind words and support.  I must admit that war has changed
alot over the years.  Soldiers are kept in alot more comfort and we do
alot more to engage and turn the enemy instead of just killing everyone.

If any of you want to see my blog, it's here....

http://www.megageek.com/blog/Mob2008.nsf

I try to keep it upbeat and to show a side of the war most people wouldn't
believe.  Also, I can't talk mission or show pics of locals, so it's
pretty much stuff that happens on the FOB.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.