Re: [Shop-talk] air over hydraulic bottle jacks

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air over hydraulic bottle jacks
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
When I first got my compressor, I noticed that the
tank would run down, and I realized that the check
valve (located where the line from the pump entered
the tank) was not working well.  I took it apart and
found a tiny bit of junk that was keeping the valve
from seating.  After i removed it, the compressor
worked worked perfectly.

If you use the compressor for occasional small jobs it
would be very wasteful to have to completely pump up
the tank every time.

Doug