Re: [Shop-talk] Antique Electronics

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Antique Electronics
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:39:28 -0500
Cool clock, wish I could afford it!

Back in the late 60's I was designing remote control systems for gas
pumps at convenience stores - long before they existed. Te looked at
using a CRT based display from IEEE, I believe that would put numbers up
on a <2" screen, but it was too expensive for the project. We went with
7-segment LED displays instead.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Wayne:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems (512) 797-7501
5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644-4443