Re: [Shop-talk] Diamond blade for angle grinder

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Diamond blade for angle grinder
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:35:16 -0700
Steve,

I had a stainless steel perf plate I was going to use as a BBQ grill
surface, but I had to cut it to size.  I used a Diamond blade.  It was
effective in my 4.5 inch grinder, but I suspect your 8 inch would be
faster/better and allow for greater clearance.  I'll be the 8 inch blade
will be a bunch more expensive too.

Jack

ps - as long as I didn't temperature shock the stainless plate, it was an
awesome grill surface.