Re: [Shop-talk] Still building, even in the desert

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Still building, even in the desert
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 06:49:08 +0300
Wayne writes,

>Wow, very cool.  Didn't know you guys were given that much freedom to
>scrounge around, or that much personal space, or computer access.

For the most part, everyone has multiple options for internet here.  I
have a pretty cool job that gives me lots of freedom (but very little free
time.)  Boredom used to be a problem for most here, but now there are
plenty of things to do.  Besides my projects, I'm in a Master's degree
program, I'm training for the Army 10 miler, and I'll be starting to train
for my first boxing match.

Most of the people here can keep busy without a problem.

Now, if I could only find a broken down LBC somewhere in this desert!

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.