Re: [Shop-talk] Partial roof repair?

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Partial roof repair?
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:31:17 +0000
yes, I replaced a fairly large chunk of the roof on a house we bought when it
developed a leak.  it was on the back of the house and maybe four people have
seen it since then in five years.  however, I walked into lowes and happened to
find the exact same kind and color of shingle on closeout for some insanely
cheap amount.  I'd at least look around a bit and see if you can match it.
additionally, they'll weather and fade to made pretty quickly.

From: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>