[Shop-talk] shameless appeal

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] shameless appeal
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:59:23 -0500
I know this isn't quite shop related... other than I get to spend some shop
time with my Grandson due to it... so waste a minute or two for me...

Some of you know of my grandson Cole and his battle with Cancer.. if not
here's the Cliff notes... 3 years old, strange symptoms... found brain
tumor... removed it, treated at St. Jude... he's 7 now he's still cancer
free...there's a lot of stuff in the middle that's icky, but the cancer free
part is the main deal.... do in no small part to St. Jude Children's Research
Hospital. I guess you can figure out it's MY charity.

Each year Chili's restaurant picks a day in Sept and 100% of their profit goes
to St. Jude... all of it... the whole money bag full... That day is Sept 29th
this year...

My daughter explains it and Chili's wonderful part in all this on Cole's
webpage... give it a read and take the family out for dinner on the 29th... it
couldn't be for a better cause...

CaringBridge.org - cole

thanks and give a listen to the song playing... "where angels hang around" by
James Otto... he nailed the situation perfectly...

John

http://usawakeup.org/
it's worth the time to read it

coolgleamA.gif]